JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Working at Bottlecap Alley is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning some cash. As a Bottlecap Alley team member, you can be the smiling face that greets and serves the customers or a cook who make things happen in the kitchen. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You'll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- Communication skills are key. You’re not going to be able to text message customers back and forth.
- In other words, you should be comfortable talking to strangers.
- You've got attitude...the right kind of course.
- You need to understand the need to be on time, all the time.
- With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier and more fun – with some teamwork.
- You’re at least 18 years old and have dependable transportation to and from work.